Skip to content
5 Things I am not afraid of:
- ISIS coming into my grocery store and blowing it up.
- Immigrants raping and stealing.
- An epidemic of pot smokers.
- An invasion by China or Russia.
- Having bureaucrats in Washington appointed by elected politicians decide my healthcare.
5 Things I am afraid of:
- Not having enough money to pay my grocery bill.
- People being shot for the color of their skin.
- An epidemic of pot smokers having their families torn apart and being imprisoned for decades just for having a few joints.
- Spending all of our money on the military while our schools suffer.
- Having bureaucrats in insurance companies appointed by profit driven CEOs decide my healthcare.